Our project works-Ayça Şahin-Kıncılar Akbük Mahallesi Secondary School,Muğla/TURKEY

What is Laughter? : My students' ideas about laughing



 
 
                                   Our online meeting of e-safety rules


                                        My students designed some funny logos


                                       My students chose this logo for our school


                                                         My students' funny pets

 
 Our online meetings

Our first online meeting with teachers

My students chatted with their friends from Poland and Turkey

Our final meeting with our partners


Poster about "World Smile Day"



My students :)

                                       

                                                   My students' new year messages




                                                              Jokes from my students



SAFER INTERNET DAY WORKS








2021 LAUGHTER CALENDAR




We sang "If you're happy" song in our native language



Funny Cook Book Works




Our letter activities for common work of Happy Women Day





My students played and had fun with games

We celebrated 9th May eTwinning Day



We announced eTwinning Day on our school instagram page

My students' parents completed the evaluation survey.

My students completed their evaluation survey

Our project news on the Internet





























Comments